- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 lbs monterey jack pepper cheese
- diced tomato
- red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a warm saute pan combine all 3 ingredients and allow cheese to melt into a smooth mixture.
- Hold cold in the fridge or plate and serve.
- Brush sliced bread with melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
- Brown for 5-7 minutes in an oven, make sure it is crispy.
- Dice tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, red onions, basil.
- Combine into a mixing bowl and place on top as a garnish or toss into the fondue. Top the entire dish with parmesan cheese.