Recipe by nightengail71
Italian sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, green bell peppers, onions with bow-tie pasta in a zesty meat sauce, topped with asiago and Parmesan cheeses – A Carino’s Italian classic.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Italian sausage, Cooked and Sliced 1/4-inch
- 1⁄2 cup ham, Diced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, Chopped 1/4-inch
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, Diced 1/2-inch
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, Diced 1/2-inch
- salt and pepper
- 20 ounces pasta sauce with meat
- 20 ounces bow tie pasta, Dry
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill Italian sausage until done. Cool and slice into 1/4” pieces.
- Add olive oil to a large sauté pan at medium heat. Once oil is heated, add garlic, sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, green bell peppers, yellow onions, salt and pepper. Sauté until bacon is cooked, peppers and onions are soft.
- Add meat sauce to sauté pan.
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Drain excess water and then toss pasta with contents of sauté pan.
- Place Five Meat Tuscan Pasta into designated serving plate ware, garnish with Asiago and Parmesan cheeses and enjoy!