This makes more a pancake style breakfast food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients & mix well.
- 2In separate bowl, combine eggs & milk.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 4Drizzle in butter.
- 5Ladle 2 oz on to hot griddle.
- 6Flip as you would a pancake, and finish cooking.
- 7Top with maple syrup or your favorite fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnny Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 196.4 mg
- Sodium 800.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: