Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little different and more than just a little good!
- 2 scoops ice cream (flavor of choice)
- 2 fluid ounces apple juice
- 1 dash orange juice
- 1 dash club soda
- Put 2 scoops ice cream in a glass.
- Pour over apple juice.
- Add a splash of orange juice and then a splash of club soda.
- Serve with a straw and/or a spoon.
Served with a straw and a spoon!! As good as any float I've ever had. I can't have one (diabetic), but I had a taste of DH's, He gives it a 5* or more. and will be asking for it again, he says all summer. WE used more club soda than a dash, made it fizzy. Very good, thanks for sharing.
This does have a different flavor. It reminded us of sherbet when the ice cream was mixed in. Thanks Sharon123. Bullwinkle.
Oh my! This was DELICIOUS! Ive never had anything like this before so I was skeptical, but it was just fabulous! I followed the directions and ingredients to the "T"... served with a spoon and two nilla wafers! YYUUMMMMMM! :)