This recipe is really close to my heart, Losing my Mom September 15th 2001, I just now was able to go through her belongings, I found this recipe that she had for years, A note was attached to it that brought tears to my eyes, It said,"My son Johnney's favorite." She would make this for me all the time.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box, be careful not to beat air into mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients then gently fold in the cake batter.
- Pour into two greased 8 inch pie pans or a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned.