1/1 Photo of John Sally's Guacamole
Mommy Diva's Note:
The NBA star's garlic-chipotle sauce is the key to this spicy guacamole. Looks YUMMY - I am posting here to be tried as soon as I can find this sauce! Aired today (Oct 23, 2008) on the Rachel Ray show -- John Sally Garlic Chipotle Sauce is available online and features peaches and a terrific blend of spices.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed in boiling water for 5 minutes and drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 california avocados, ripe peeled and seeded
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup john salley's garlic-chipotle sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, toss corn, jalapeños and onion with oil then spread evenly out onto the baking sheet.
- 4Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are lightly browned.
- 5When cool, peel the jalapeños, if desired, then finely chop them with the onion. Reserve them with the roasted corn.
- 6In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados with lime juice. Stir in the roasted vegetables, cilantro and Garlic Chipotle Sauce, and serve.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for John Sally's Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
john salley's garlic-chipotle sauce