- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 5 (85 g) packages ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (19 ounce) can peas
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet brown the ground beef, and onion. Drain.
- Add 6 cups of water to skillet and bring to boil.
- Add Mr. noodles.
- Bring to boil.
- Add tomatoes, peas, salt, pepper and hot sauce, stir well.
- Add beef and onion mixture, stir well to mix.
- Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream mixing well.