Recipe by feline lover
From the star (Mr. Humphries) of "Are You Being Served?".
Top Review by flower7
This was pretty tasty. I liked the flavor from the sherry and the corn was a different and nice addition. For my taste it seemed to be missing something - the best part I thought was the top where the cheese was, so for me, maybe some cheese mixed in through would make it even better. I used whole wheat fettuccine (broken in half) and cheddar-jack cheese. I didn't add any salt (the ingredients were salty enough themselves) but added lots of fresh black pepper. I also raised the servings to 8 so that it would use closer to standard U.S. can sizes. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweet corn or 1 (7 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (7 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 4 ounces ribbon pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces grated cheese (any type)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200C).
- Boil water for pasta.
- Add olive oil.
- Cook pasta and onions until pasta is al dente.
- Mix all other ingredients, except cheese.
- Add pasta/onions and mix until well coated.
- Toss into oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes until bubbly.