John and Erin's Beer Butt Chicken / Beer Can
- Mix dry ingredients together and rub chicken inside and out.
- Open can of beer, pour half into a spray bottle and add orange juice, olive oil and vinegar to spray bottle.
- Insert the can into the cavity of the chicken.
- With the chicken resting on the can, cook for about 2 hours over medium-hot grill with grill cover on spray chicken with the basting spray while cooking.
- When done, carefully lift the chicken off the grill and remove the can-- be careful, liquid is HOT!