Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister swears by this. She is in her mid fifties and is more active than the average bear, so it must do something!
- 4 pints apple juice concentrate (reconstituted) or 4 pints regular apple juice
- 4 pints grape juice concentrate (reconstituted) or 4 pints regular grape juice
- 1 pint apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups honey (or to taste)
- Mix all together and keep refrigerated. Stir well (or shake) before drinking.
- Take 2-4 ounces every morning and every night.
- Makes approximately 2 1/2 qts. Will keep for up to three weeks in refrigerator.