Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
Smooth and velvety, this frosting tastes great atop any Spice or Carrot cake.
- 1 (8 ounce) container vegan cream cheese (Vegan)
- 2 tablespoons vegan margarine (Vegan Earth Balance)
- 2 drops lemon extract (Organic)
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar (Organic)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup soymilk (soy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the vegan cream cheese into a bowl and whip it until its easy to work with.
- Add the margarine, sugar and milk.
- If you want a stiffer icing add more sugar.
- When you like the consistancy, add a few drops of lemon (or other flavor) extract.
- Let sit in the fridge to firm up and ice your cooled cake.