Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My son's All-Time favourite muffins. Today when he saw me making them he said "You're a good woman, Mom" I replied "Yes Joe...I am" LOL Adapted from the Quaker Wheat Bran box. We always use chocolate chips in ours.
- Cream shortening and brown sugar together.
- Add molasses and eggs and beat together well.
- Add milk and then Bran.
- Combine baking powder,soda and salt together.
- Add to liquid ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips or raisins if desired.
- Place in greased or lined muffin tin.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.