Recipe by faithraine96
Haven't tried it yet, going to make it for Thanksgiving 2007. Sounds really good!
- 65 Oreo cookies, ground to crumbs
- 147.89 ml butter, melted
- 606.67 g box no bake cheesecake mix, Jell-O Brand
- 354.88 ml chocolate milk (for dessert mix)
- 453.59 g baghershey's milk chocolate chips
- 170.09 g peanut butter or 170.09 g marshmallow creme
- 226.79 g chocolate syrup, for Granish
- 113.39 g chocolate syrup, for Filling
- 113.39 g chocolate syrup, for Peanut Butter or 113.39 g marshmallows
- chocolate (above)
- whipped cream (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Combine Oreo Cookies and melted butter together. Press down to bottom of the pie plate. Chill the crust while preparing filling.
- Pour chocolate milk into a medium-to-large mixing bowl. Add the filling mix in the package. Beat with an electric mixer on medium mixing speed for about 2-3 minutes. Add the filling chocolate, blend once again 1-2 minutes. Then, on very low mixing speed, slowly add the chocolate chips. Try to make it so they sink into the batter, but don't break.
- Add the Peanut Butter OR Marshmellow with the 4 oz. of chocolate in another mixing bowl. Blend together on medium cooking speed for about 45sec.-1 minute.
- Pour half of the cheesecake batter in the pie plate, then all of the PB/Marshmellow/Choco. mixture, then the remaining cheesecake batter. Pour remaining 8 oz. of chocolate on top of the cake for Garnish. Add other Garnish if you wish.
- Chill the Cheesecake 3-4 hours before serving. Enjoy~!