Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my brother Joey and his wife Carole, it will be the hit of the party when you make it!! It keeps well covered in the freezer , always handy for a hot summer day with family and friends. Enjoy!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups of cold tea
- 26 ounces vodka (or 40 oz. if you would like it stronger)
- Add everything into a bowl and stir to mix, cover.
- Freeze for 24 hours before using.
- When ready to use, add 1 scoop of slush to a glass .
- Top with gingerale, 7-up or sprite.
- Keep any leftover slush in the freezer covered till needed.