This recipe is from my brother Joey and his wife Carole, it will be the hit of the party when you make it!! It keeps well covered in the freezer , always handy for a hot summer day with family and friends. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add everything into a bowl and stir to mix, cover.
- 2Freeze for 24 hours before using.
- 3When ready to use, add 1 scoop of slush to a glass .
- 4Top with gingerale, 7-up or sprite.
- 5Keep any leftover slush in the freezer covered till needed.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joey & Carole's Party Slush Punch
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g