Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the South Beach Diet book. Its a recipe from the restaurant Joe's Stone Crab.
Make and share this Joe's Stone Crab - Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon colman's dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon colman's dry mustard (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer. Add the mayo and beat for 1 minute Add the Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, cream, milk and a pinch of salt. Beat until the mixture is well-blended and creamy. If you'd like a little more mustard flavor, whisk in about 1/2 tsp more dry mustard until well-blended. Chill the sauce, covered, until ready to serve.
Great sauce! I use it as a sandwich spread
This sauce ROCKS. I make it with my Key West Style Crab Cakes (#78418) every time. VERY TASTY.
This recipe bang on! Had it with stone crab claws last night and it was perfect!!