Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just like at Joe's. Great on any seafood!
Make and share this Joe's Stone Crab-Miami Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons dry English-style mustard (Colemans is preferred)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- Mix all ingredients except cream together.
- Beat slowly with electric mixer.
- Gradually, beating constantly, add the cream.
- Beat at slow speed until it thickens to desired consistency.
- Use on any seafood.
This is not just similar to Joe's - it is the authentic recipe. They hand it out on little cards there if you ask & I have one. Thanks for posting - it is an excellent general seafood sauce, but especially great with stone crabs!
Just wonderful! The stone crabs are on the move here now & we're eating them up w/this wonderful sauce. Keeps well in Tupperware so I make double batches. Twice as nice w/single effort. Thanks for posting!
I have made this and it is very similar to Joe's and I love it. It does need to be refrigerated a few hours before serving though