1/1 Photo of Joe's Special
One of my favorite breakfast dishes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and begin to brown the beef.
- 2Add the garlic powder halfway through cooking, if using.
- 3When beef is browned, remove it from the pan, drain and set aside.
- 4Use paper towels to wipe away the excess fat from the pan.
- 5Heat olive oil in the pan over medium heat.
- 6Add the shallots or onions and herbs and saute' 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Then add the garlic and saute' 2 to 3 minutes more.
- 8Add the spinach, toss well to coat, and saute' until just wilted.
- 9Add the hamburger, stirring to distribute ingredients evenly.
- 10Pour the beaten eggs over all and stir gently until cooked.
- 11Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joe's Special
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.7
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 496.7 mg
- Sodium 264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.4 g