Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good.
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 large eggs
- 113.39 g spicy turkey sausage
- 473.18 ml onions, chopped
- 1419.54 ml swiss chard, "chopped-about 1/2 lb
- 4 slice sourdough bread, toasted
- Combine 1st four ingreds in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Remove casings from sausage if needed. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over med-high til browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add onion and cook 3 min or til tender. Add chard, cover and cook 3 min ortil wilted, stirring occ.
- Uncover and cook 1 min til liquid evaporates. Stir in egg mixture; cook 3 min, stirring frequently until eggs are set.
- Serve with toast.