- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add ground round and season with salt.
- Cook until medium well and break up with a fork.
- Add spinach and eggs.
- Stir and cook until done, but not dry.
- Serve on individual plates and sprinkle with combined cheeses.