Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 13 Coins in Seattle. Simple and tasty.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Saute onions in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add ground round and season with salt.
- Cook until medium well and break up with a fork.
- Add spinach and eggs.
- Stir and cook until done, but not dry.
- Serve on individual plates and sprinkle with combined cheeses.
I order this often from 13 Coins!! It is wonderful!! Glad you posted it - hope others will try it and love it as much as we do!!
It was just ok/tolerable. The flavors didn't meld at all. I didn't change the recipe, so I don't see what I could have done wrong. Maybe I didn't add enough salt...
This was my late husband's favorite breakfast! He learned to make it from a restaurant in Dallas. Joe sure gets around. Thanks for the memory.