1/1 Photo of Joe's Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Very rich and very yummy. From Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House, Vancouver, BC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Cut top 1/4-inch garlic head and wrap head in foil.
- 3Roast garlic 40 to 50 minutes, or until very soft, and cool.
- 4Squeeze roasted garlic from head and reserve.
- 53In a 4-quart saucepan cover potatoes (unpeeled) with water by 2-inches and simmer until very tender, about 30 minutes.
- 6Drain potatoes in a colander (do not peel).
- 7Transfer potatoes while still hot to a large bowl and add butter.
- 8With an electric mixer on low speed mash slightly.
- 9Beat in sour cream, buttermilk, chives, and oil until combined well.
- 10Add Parmesan, reserved garlic, pepper, and salt to taste, beating until smooth.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joe's Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g