1/1 Photo of Joe's Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Very rich and very yummy. From Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House, Vancouver, BC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Cut top 1/4-inch garlic head and wrap head in foil.
- 3Roast garlic 40 to 50 minutes, or until very soft, and cool.
- 4Squeeze roasted garlic from head and reserve.
- 53In a 4-quart saucepan cover potatoes (unpeeled) with water by 2-inches and simmer until very tender, about 30 minutes.
- 6Drain potatoes in a colander (do not peel).
- 7Transfer potatoes while still hot to a large bowl and add butter.
- 8With an electric mixer on low speed mash slightly.
- 9Beat in sour cream, buttermilk, chives, and oil until combined well.
- 10Add Parmesan, reserved garlic, pepper, and salt to taste, beating until smooth.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joe's Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g