Recipe by Hill Family
This is an easy tasty chicken dish.
Top Review by Paris D
Delicious! I agree with the other reviewer that there is too much liquid, but we just served it over cooked barley and let it sop up the liquid. We did use an entire (extremely large) green pepper so we wouldn't have any extra laying around. We loved it! Thanks for posting!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (PRego or Ragu)
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic in a lightly greased pan. Cook down or until onion turns clear. Set aside.
- Cut chicken in to one inch squares fry in pan previously used, until lightly done.
- Add all ingredients in with the chicken and bring to hard boil then simmer uncovered for 30 min
- Season to taste and serve over rice.