Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from the restaurant Joe's Garage. A fast put together and yummy.
- 8 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup shallot, minced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 12 gulf shrimp
- 1 cup fresh spinach (stems picked)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts (skins rubbed off)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Saute the garlic, shallots and mushrooms in olive oil over high heat until the mushrooms are soft. Add tomato, veggie stock, gorgonzola and shrimp, cover and cook until shrimp is done. Toss with cooked fettuccine, spinach and top with walnuts.