Recipe by Chef Camps
An almost addicting cream sauce that you can pour over pretty much anything; vegetables, potatoes, meats, and even pastas.
- 3⁄4 cup table cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 dash rum (or other favorite dark liqueur)
- 1 dash sweet basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice mushrooms.
- Saute mushroom in frying pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add table cream to sauce pan.
- Add mushrooms.
- Sprinkle basil into sauce.
- Add splash of rum (use discretion).
- Continue to heat all ingredients until ready to use (cream and butter may separate when refrigerating).