Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Copy Cat recipe from google search. Posted in reply to a request.
Make and share this Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons onions, minced
- 4 teaspoons green peppers, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and butter until smooth.
- Blend in salt and paprika.
- Stir in onion, green pepper, cheese, and crab meat.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes, until bubbly.
I doubled the recipe for four people and it was inhaled!!!! My neighbor and I started eating it before our husbands got inside and they complained we didn't leave them enough. I did use jalapenos instead of green peppers.
Very yummy! Instead of seasoning salt, I used 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning. We enjoyed this dip a lot!
I've never eaten at Joe's Crab Shack, so I can't say if this recipe replicates their crab dip. But I CAN say that this was very tasty!! I love a warm crab dip, and this one was just what I was hungry for. I even had all the ingredients on hand except the green peppers, for which I substituted a much smaller amount of diced jalapeno, which added a slightly hot flavor which I enjoyed. I did have to use imitation crab, as this was all I had. My husband commented that this tasted pretty good cold, too... but I ate mine bubbly warm!