Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Joe, a very good friend of mine.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix all the different ingredients.
- This is a great mix for meats and some fishes.
What a great spice mix Cooking Master. Made exactly as written, didn't change a thing. So much flavor. This is really good. The chicken baked up beautifully, crisp, tender with a lovely flavorful skin. All the flavors blend perfectly, lovely ratio of spice as well. Thanks so much for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. Made for Fall Pac/12
I followed it exactly as written and boy is it spicy! And we like spicy but it was too much for us. Don't think I'll make this one again.