1/1 Photo of Joe's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Dee Licious's Note:
My husband came up with this delicious comfort food made out of his favorite ingredients: bacon, ground beef, and cheese! The craziest part is he doesn't even like meatloaf but he LOVES this. I kept asking him "You made meatloaf? I thought you hated meatloaf!" The moment I tried it I knew he'd stumbled onto something fabulous. Definitely not for anyone watching their calories or fat intake, but perfect for the low-carb diet or the occasional splurge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 green onions (1 bunch)
- 1 lb lean bacon
- 2 lbs ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 lb cheese (4 cheese Mexican or whatever kind you like)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning (Goya brand, usually found in the international food isle of the store by hispanic foods. If you can')
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (Bull's Eye brand, doesn't have high fructose corn syrup)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Use food processor to grind green onions to a pulp; place in a large bowl.
- 3Grind uncooked bacon to a pulp; combine with green onions.
- 4Add ground beef, cheese, black pepper, Adobo seasoning, and minced garlic.
- 5Mix thoroughly with hands.
- 6Place in meatloaf pan.
- 7You can glaze meatloaf with 1 cup Bulls Eye BBQ sauce prior to baking. We put it on individually after we had cooked it but thought it might taste better this way.
- 8Bake for 70 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joe's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.1
- Calories from Fat 678
- Total Fat 75.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 202.6 mg
- Sodium 1817.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 52.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: