Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from our OT at school. It was a hit and is a hit every time I bring it anywhere. I took it to a girls weekend and my girlfriends couldn't keep their hands out of it! I wanted to be sure I could always find this recipe;) It works well to split the mixture into 3-4 9"x13" pans so you can stir it easily and bake.
- Mix cereal, peanuts, and pretzels in 3-4 9x13' pans.
- Boil first three ingredients (butter, sugar, syrup) for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cool 2 minutes.
- Pour over cereal, peanuts, and pretzels.
- Stir Well.
- Bake at 350 F for 16 minutes stirring every 4 minutes.
- Spread on Wax paper and break apart when cool.
- Add M&M's to cooled mixture.
We took this to a family weekend at the lake and everyone loved it!