My dear friend, Joelle, used to make this before her Packers parties. I would stuff my face with it, and it's now my favorite chili recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef and pork sausage with the onions in a large stock pot over medium heat.
- 2While the meet is browning, cook the pasta.
- 3Once the meet is browned, add the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Feel free to use as much chili powder as you like. I prefer 3 tablespoons.
- 5Strain the macaroni once it is cooked, and add it to the chili.
- 6Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- 7Let it cook for as long as you like. This pot of chili is ready whenever you are.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joelle's Chili
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.0
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 861.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 26.2 g