Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My dear friend, Joelle, used to make this before her Packers parties. I would stuff my face with it, and it's now my favorite chili recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb spicy pork sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes (chili-ready)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chili beans
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni
- Brown the beef and pork sausage with the onions in a large stock pot over medium heat.
- While the meet is browning, cook the pasta.
- Once the meet is browned, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Feel free to use as much chili powder as you like. I prefer 3 tablespoons.
- Strain the macaroni once it is cooked, and add it to the chili.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- Let it cook for as long as you like. This pot of chili is ready whenever you are.