- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup wheat bran (or germ)
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup carob chips, chopped (NOT chocolate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together: peanut butter,water, molasses, powdered milk then add wheat bran(or germ), oatmeal, chopped carob.
- Gradually beat in 3 cups whole wheat flour until dough forms a ball and pulls away from the sides (may take less or more than 3 cups).
- Roll out 1/4- 3/8" thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into bite sized pieces and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- Leave in oven overnight to cool.