Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friend and co-worker, Jody, makes this easy macaroni salad all the time. It was so good, I've adopted it and take it to a lot of family gatherings!
- 1 (12 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup dorothy lynch salad dressing (can use more- I like the peppery taste with the veggies)
- Boil macaroni according to package directions and drain well.
- Allow macaroni to cool.
- Clean and prepare vegetables as listed (peel, seed, dice, etc.) Mix cooled macaroni, veggies, Miracle Whip and Dorothy Lynch until evely coated.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- This is best served very cold.