Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy to put together and very tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup dry pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- Boil noodles (7-10 minutes) and drain.
- In large skillet, add ground beef, onions and salt.
- Cook until beef is browned.
- Add the cooked noodles and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
Glad you posted this one. I was checking to see if there was a goulash like I grew up with. I love this. The corn is a must. I also use tomato soup, it blends the flavors. I'm a garlic lover and season it heavily with a garlic-pepper blend. Thanks for posting this!