The Kissing Cook's Note:
My girlfriend Jody tried these crackers at my home one day and became hooked. Every time I saw her, she was munching on this appetizer treat. I keep these ingredients on hand for spur of the moment guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package water crackers
- 1Combine peach preserves with horseradish. Mix well and put into a plastic container.
- 2Spread whipped cream cheese on cracker and top with a dollop of preserves mixture.
- 3Store remaining mixture in refrigerator indefinitely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jody's Favorite Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: