Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
My girlfriend Jody tried these crackers at my home one day and became hooked. Every time I saw her, she was munching on this appetizer treat. I keep these ingredients on hand for spur of the moment guests.
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package water crackers
- Combine peach preserves with horseradish. Mix well and put into a plastic container.
- Spread whipped cream cheese on cracker and top with a dollop of preserves mixture.
- Store remaining mixture in refrigerator indefinitely.