Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy to make and is soooooo yummy! Perfect for potlucks - I never have any left at the end! :) For the black olives I usually just get a couple of the small cans of the already sliced.
- 1 lb medium pasta shell, cooked
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Put pasta, celery, black olives, feta and parmesan in bowl (leaving tomatoes for last).
- Mix mayo, dressing and spices in separate bowl, fold in together with pasta, adding in tomatoes last.