Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A very simple, very tasty chicken meal. Sometime you may wish to try it with spicy V-8 for a whole new taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the skin from the chicken pieces if desired to reduce the fat in the finished dish. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with seasoned salt and celery salt.
- Place in a single layer in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Combine V-8 juice and barbecue sauce. Pour over the chicken pieces and return them to the oven. Bake, uncovered 1/2 hour longer at 325 degrees F.
- Note: Recipe may be reduced or increased as desired. Just remember to always use equal amounts of V-8 juice and barbecue sauce.