Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother-in-law makes this at her parties. It's a hit. I think you will love it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) canbumble bee jumbo clump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon creamy pureed horseradish
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, and horseradish together in one bowl.
- If it seems to thick, add a teaspoon of milk.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook in oven until it starts to bubble.
This is a favorite here at my home. The recipe I have you can add a little onion, and I love making this, it is a usual craving over here! Thanks for posting!