Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
I've tried making other sausage breads simular to this one but I like this version because of the two cheeses and the oregano.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves (less if using ground oregano)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Let bread defrost and slightly rise. Roll out to a 11x15 size. let relax a little but not to much.
- Brown sausage, let cool slightly, combine with eggs, add cheeses and oregano.
- Place meat mixture down middle of bread dough. Fold crust over, sealing meat mixture inside. Bake bread, seal side down on a greased cookie sheet 350 degrees for 45 minutes. let cool slightly before slicing.