Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is from my MIL. It sounded a little different and colorful! Note: This is made with spinach pasta not fresh spinach.
- Boil noodles in salted water about 7 minutes.
- Drain noodles and put into a bowl with the egg yolks, cottage cheese, sour cream and pepper.
- Mix with the noodles.
- Beat the egg whites and fold into the noodle mixture.
- Grease a ring mold very well.
- Put the mixture into the mold and cover with foil.
- Place mold in another pan with some water and bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.