- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 20 ounces enchilada sauce (2 cans)
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in a non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Add ground turkey and cook till browned.
- Add refreied beans and 1/2 can enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Pur 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in a 9/13 in/ pan, and use it to coat each tortilla on both sides. Arrange tortillas in pan to cover the bottom completely.
- Spread half the turkey mixture over the tortillas, then add 1/4 to 1/2 cup encilada sauce on top. Repeat tortilla and turkey layers again, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.