Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Share with someone you love!
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof frozen baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bag fettuccine pasta
- 1 lime
- 1 dash parmesan cheese (optional)
- Boil water as directed on package of fettucine noodles, takes about 10 minutes or so In a medium saucepan, heat the entire can of cream of mushroom, takes about 5 minutes Run salad shrimp under cold water to thaw it out, you can serve cold or heat them if you like Once noodles are cooked, strain them, serve on plates, then each person serves cream of mushroom sauce to their liking, Top off with shrimp on top.
- Good with lime juice or parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.