Recipe by Changed
I created this dish because of my love of shrimp and noodles. It's fast, easy, and fun to make. It fills you up fast too!
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tri-colored corkscrew macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof frozen baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) parmesan cheese or 1 (8 ounce) hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in pan, cook noodles as directed on bag Run shrimp under cold water to thaw it out (we prefer to serve them cold as this is more of a noodle salad) Open can of mushrooms (if optioned to include it) Once noodles are cooked, drain them and put in large mixing bowl, add italian dressing until all noodles are saturated.
- (Be careful not to overdo it, less is more!) Now mix the shrimp and mushrooms in, use tongs to evenly distribute the shrimp and mushrooms throughout the bowl.
- Now serve on plates, top with parmesan cheese!
- For those who want it spicy, sprinkle some hot sauce (again less is more)!