Recipe by Peggy L.
This recipe was given to me by a grand lady that I work with. It is very easy, fast and taste very good.
- 4 quarts valsic kosher dill pickles (use the whole pickles and slice them the thickness you like)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 ounces Tabasco sauce
- 5 -6 cloves garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the whole Valistic Kosher Dill Pickles and slice them the desired thickness.
- Put half the sliced pickles into a gallown jar.
- Add Sugar.
- Add Tabassco Sauce.
- Add Garlic, crushed.
- Add the remaining half of the sliced pickles in the gallon jar.
- Cover with a lid.
- Turn jar twice (2 times) a day for 7 days.