Prep 1440 hrs
Cook 7 mins
This recipe was given to me by a grand lady that I work with. It is very easy, fast and taste very good.
- 4 quarts valsic kosher dill pickles (use the whole pickles and slice them the thickness you like)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 ounces Tabasco sauce
- 5 -6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Drain the whole Valistic Kosher Dill Pickles and slice them the desired thickness.
- Put half the sliced pickles into a gallown jar.
- Add Sugar.
- Add Tabassco Sauce.
- Add Garlic, crushed.
- Add the remaining half of the sliced pickles in the gallon jar.
- Cover with a lid.
- Turn jar twice (2 times) a day for 7 days.
I ate some of these about 2 hours after making them and they are good, so I know they will be even better after 7 days! Thanks for the recipe! Made for PAC spring 2014.
These pickles are fantastic & very easy to make. I just started making my second jar. Would be great to put in smaller canning jars after they are done & give out at Christmas.
This is simple and delicious - I could eat the whole jar. Excellent on burgers or in a potato salad or just by themselves.