1/1 Photo of Joanna's Banana Pancakes
Well as of this posting there are 116 other Banana Pancake recipes on Zaar - but after checking fastidiuosly I can post my daughter's favorite recipe knowing that it different than the others. Family-friendly and yummy describe these. They've been DD's favorites since she was 7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- 2In a second bowl combine eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- 3Spoon mashed banana into a 2 cup capacity liquid measuring cup.
- 4Pour in enough buttermilk to equal 2 cups of liquid.
- 5Add the banana and buttermilk mixture to the egg mixture; mix well.
- 6Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients; stir until the flour mixture is just moistenend (do not over-stir).
- 7Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Lightly grease the skillet with cooking spray.
- 9Pour batter in 4-inch circles onto the hot griddle.
- 10Cook each side to golden brown.
- 11Repeat until all of the batter is used, using additional cooking spray as necessary.
- 12Serve with butter and your favorite syrup.
- 13Leftovers can be frozen and reheated in the microwave.
- 14Note: For fun you can add sliced banana or sprinkle chocolate chips or blue berries into the batter after you pour it onto the griddle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joanna's Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1029.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g