1/10 Photos of Jo Mama's World Famous Lasagna
Wondering what to do with leftover sauce when you make Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti? Here is the perfect answer. Don't skimp on the sauce--this is best when you use 6-7 cups of sauce. Prep time assumes you have already made sauce. I like to make this up in 2 smaller casseroles so I can serve my family one and freeze the 2nd one for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1419.54-1656.13 ml spaghetti sauce (Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti) or 1419.54-1656.13 ml use jo mama's world famous spaghetti sauce (Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti)
- 453.59 g box extra wide lasagna noodles
- 907.18 g carton cottage cheese
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 3.69 ml salt
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 680.38 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain and cut to fit pan.
- 2In small bowl, mix cottage cheese, oregano, salt and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- 3Using two deep 9 x 7-inch glass baking pans or one deep 9 x 13-inch casserole dish, make a layer of noodles followed with 1/2 cottage cheese mixture, 1/2 mozzarella cheese and 1/3 sauce.
- 4Follow with another noodle layer, remaining cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and 1/3 sauce.
- 5Top this with a final noodle layer covered with remaining sauce.
- 6Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese over top.
- 7Bake in 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes until casserole is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
- 8Let cool for 15 minutes before serving so lasagna can firm up for easier slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jo Mama's World Famous Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 1126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g