Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was suprised when this recipe wasn't on here! There are tons of Chili Cheese Dip, but I like this one because it doesn't use canned chili.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (2 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix (I use French's)
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups prepared salsa
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Add salsa, and chili seasoning. Mix well.
- Add Velveeta cubes to meat mixture, and stir well until cheese melts.
- Garnish with chopped olives.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.