Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came to me when I wanted to use seafood but wanted the easy way out. I had a box of Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo so I tried it. I have made this for 6 years and never any leftovers. DO NOT FOLLOW BOX INSTRUCTIONS
- 2 Betty Crocker chicken helper fettuccine alfredo
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups milk
- 40 frozen cooked shrimp
- 6 -8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 6 -8 ounces imitation lobster meat
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic (I use from the jar)
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli (optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Finely chop the garlic; I use the jar kind. Chop the onion and green pepper.
- Melt the butter (margarine can be used) in skillet. Add garlic, onion, green pepper and mushrooms;simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp, crab and lobster flakes; simmer another 5 minutes. Add both sauce packets and the milk. Stir to mix and then add broccoli if using. If sauce is too thick, add hot water till desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, bring 5 cups salted water to a boil and add both packages of noodles. Add olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- When noodles are done, drain and add to seafood sauce. Simmer on low for 5 minutes; let set off burner for 5 more minutes to thicken.
- Serve with garlic bread and green salad if desired.