Chef #1076080's Note:
This recipe came to me when I wanted to use seafood but wanted the easy way out. I had a box of Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo so I tried it. I have made this for 6 years and never any leftovers. DO NOT FOLLOW BOX INSTRUCTIONS
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 Betty Crocker chicken helper fettuccine alfredo
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups milk
- 40 frozen cooked shrimp
- 6 -8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 6 -8 ounces imitation lobster meat
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic (I use from the jar)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli (optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1Finely chop the garlic; I use the jar kind. Chop the onion and green pepper.
- 2Melt the butter (margarine can be used) in skillet. Add garlic, onion, green pepper and mushrooms;simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add shrimp, crab and lobster flakes; simmer another 5 minutes. Add both sauce packets and the milk. Stir to mix and then add broccoli if using. If sauce is too thick, add hot water till desired consistency.
- 4Meanwhile, bring 5 cups salted water to a boil and add both packages of noodles. Add olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- 5When noodles are done, drain and add to seafood sauce. Simmer on low for 5 minutes; let set off burner for 5 more minutes to thicken.
- 6Serve with garlic bread and green salad if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jk's Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 361.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker chicken helper fettuccine alfredo
imitation lobster meat