Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
JK Wasabi dip recipe description
Make and share this JK Wasabi Dip (Public) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer, and fill with water to cover the eggs by at least 1 inch. Cover the saucepan, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, then cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink. Peel and dice the eggs.
- 2. Use a fork to mash the avocados in a large bowl. Stir in the hard cooked eggs, onion, tomato, lime juice, pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and wasabi powder. Mix well; taste, and add additional salt and pepper if necessary.
- 3. Place guacamole in serving bowl, and garnish with green onion and cilantro. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
I like Wasabi, specially dip with other food.<br/>This is what I am looking for. thanks for sharing!