- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 14 ounces ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) cancheap beer (Non Alcoholic beer can be substituted.)
- 1 cup white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Make your meatballs about quarter sized, and either fry or bake them draining grease well.
- In a deep saucepan or crock pot put in the sugar, ketchup, and add beer. Mix well until sugar is pretty well dissolved.
- Add in the cooked meatballs, and simmer with lid ajar on stovetop for 30-45 minute Or simmer in crockpot on low for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Be sure to stir a couple of times.
- Sauce will thicken, and smells almost like sweet and sour sauce.
- My friends like them over spaghetti noodles, and mashed potatoes.
- These freeze well for future use.