Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A twist on regular canned baked beans.
Make and share this Jinny B's Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans
- 2 cans bush's baked beans (regular size)
- 1 cup kidney bean (canned)
- 1 cup butter beans (canned)
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown onion and garlic in oil/butter.
- Drain all beans except Bush's baked beans.
- Combine all ingredients in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 375* for 1 hour.